Friday, 7 November 2014

25 Questions Tag!

I thought I would answer these questions, for everyone to get to know me a bit better. I haven't been tagged by anyone, I just thought it would be interesting to do it. 
1. Do you have a middle name?
No, I don't have a middle name. 

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I really liked maths or science in primary and secondary school. I also didn't mind maths at alevel and I loved law at alevel. 
3. What's your favorite drink?
Orange juice or Ribena.
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Budapest by George Ezra. 
5. What would you name your children?
I've always liked the name Isabelle and Aurora but don't know if I would name my child them.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
No, I'm terrible at sports.
7. What's your favorite book? 
I don't have a favourite book, I read a lot and find new favourites all the time.
8. What's your favourite colour?
This sounds so girly, but pink or purple.
9. What's your favorite animal?
Pugs!
10. What's your favorite perfume?

I don't have a favourite perfume, I've never really bought expensive perfume, I just buy whatever smells nice.
11. What's your favorite holiday?

I have been to blackpool every year with family, so that's the only holiday I have been on.
12. Have you graduated from High School?
We didn't call it high school but I've finished secondary school and college in England so yes I would have finished high school.
13. Have you been out of the country?
No, I have never even being out of England.
14. Do you speak any other languages?

I learnt french in school for 3 years, but hardly remember any of it, so no.
15. Do you have any siblings?
I have a sister who is 4 years younger than me and a brother who is 12 years younger than me.
16. What's your favorite store?
I love book stores and stationary store, but my favourite clothes store is new look. 
17. What's your favorite restaurant?
There's a lot of local little restaurants that are really nice where I live so probably them. 
18. Do you like school? 
I actually did like school, hated college though.
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, and SpinkleofGlitter
20. What's your favorite movie? 
I know this is super cheesy, but I love the notebook.
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Big Bang theory, I loved how I met your mother but hated the finale, Sherlock, gossip girl, the vampire diaries, gogglebox.
22. PC or Mac?
I have a PC but would love to have a mac.
23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5s 
24. How tall are you?
5'4
25. Any pets?
My family own loads of snakes and lizards, but I'm not really interested in them, I only class my dog, annabelle who is a pug, and my dwarf rabbit called Chester as my pets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment