Monday, 29 December 2014

My Christmas 2014

Every year on Christmas Eve, for as long as i can remember, I have put reindeer dust out for Rudolph and the other reindeers. As I have a little brother, my house still does this every year.               

                                  
                                   
This is my house on Christmas morning. I'm glad that I've got a little brother on christmas morning, as I feel that if it was just my sister and I, it would be quite boring.

             

Here is some pictures of my little brother opening his Christmas presents.




                            

Our dog Annabelle enjoyed her presents aswell.

Having Fun!

Amy refused to smile for the camera, so Hayden attacked her till she would.

                                   

Annabelle looking insanely cute in her dress!

                       

Christmas Dinner! 

                       

Every year my auntie and cousins come for dinner, along with my mum's friends Jenny and Richard.

                       

There isn't enough seats at the table so Auntie Sam, Hayden and Dad had to sit in the living room.

                       

                       

After dinner, we chill out and Hayden plays with his toys, well with Dad's help.

                       

                       
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment