Saturday, 3 January 2015

What I got for Christmas 2014!


This Christmas, i got some amazing gifts from my family. My parents normally buy my sister and I a main present, and then we get money which we take shopping and buy whatever we want with. This year our main presents were MacBooks. I have wanted a MacBook for ages and finally I got one, I was so happy to receive this as a present. 


Along with my MacBook for Christmas I got; 3 canvas, a Disney Ornament, George Forman Grilling Machine, Shoes, Clothes, Bags, Purses, Books, Pandora charm, 3 cushions, Body Shop gift sets. I was happy with everything I got this christmas. 


This year, I got these 3 amazing canvas. I really like these, they are great quality and definitely worth the value. I also purchased 3 for my mum for christmas also. She was delighted with them on christmas day.


The books I got this christmas are; Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. I absolutely love reading, but I don't have a lot of shelf space at university so I can't take a huge number of books at a time with me. So this year, I settled on only buying these books. Also in this picture, you can see the packaging of the Body Shop set I got. It was wrapped like a cracker in plastic wrap and tied at each end with The Body Shop ribbon. I loved this, i thought it was really festive and added to the products. 


This picture is mostly the clothes I received this year. I got; a Minnie Mouse pyjamas set, a burgundy blazer, a burgundy jumper, a Harry Potter T-shirt, a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs pyjamas top, a black dress and Harry Potter socks. 


The three pairs of shoes i got can be seen in this photo. I got; a pair of slippers, a pair of nude heels and a pair of tan boots. The writing on the Body Shop set can be seen on this photo. I loved the packaging of the products an thought it was great that they would wrap whatever two scents you wanted. When I purchased these I thought I had to have the scents that where on display, so i was so happy when i could choose as mango and strawberry are my favourite.


I got a frozen cup, that can be seen in this photo. As i have said I love Disney, so anything Frozen I find so cute. I found this adorable cup in frozen and also a boy version which I bought for my brother which had Olaf and Sven on it. This one is pink and has Elsa, Anna and Olaf on it. Its great to drink out of it, I normally put orange juice in it.


This year i asked for a Gorge Forman Grilling Machine as we have one at home which I like to use, but at University I don't have anything to use, so I asked for this for Christmas. I absolutely love Disney, so this year, my mum bought me a surprise of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ornaments to add to my collection.


I also got these, but I forgot about them when I took the other pictures so I had to take pictures of them on there own. I forgot as I had packed them away before I decided to take pictures of everything.


These are the bags and purses I got for Christmas this year. The first is a baby pink colour and it is  quite small, the second is larger and a baby blue colour. The purse is a coral colour and had a little lock design. The blue purse\bag on the right is quite unusual as its small as a purse, but is designed as a bag inside. The little tray in the middle has a space for a picture and I thought it was adorable.


These are the 3 cushions I got for Christmas, they are all different but I think they look rest together. I'm going to put them on my bed in my room at University. One has a red checked heart on it, one has the word love hung on pegs and the other has hearts hung on pegs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment