Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Hair Care Haul


I have recently decided that I want to take better care of my hair, and that I want to grow my hair longer and thicker. I dye my hair blonde with bleach, which I know is really bad for it, but that's the only colour I think looks nice, and I've been doing it for years.


After I decided this and getting a haircut, I took a trip to Asda and bought some products for my hair. I didn't even realise that they were only by two brands, it was just what I thought would help my hair grown better than it was. 


The first 3 products are from TRESemme, I got the Platinum Strength Shampoo for £2.89 originally £4.89, and the Platinum Strength Conditioner for £2.89 originally £4.89 also. I got these cause they said on the bottle that if used it can repair up to 2 years worth of damage in 5 uses. I have been using this since I bought it, and it has drastically changed my hair, it has made it so soft, I love it! Also from TRESemme, I got the Breakage Defence Masque, I think this is also called the Restructuring Deep Conditioning Treatment as when I was searching the name this came up on the superdrug website and not Breakage Defence, but that is whats on the tub. This was also £2.89 reduced from £4.98. I haven't used this yet, but it says to use after you've towel dried your shampooed hair. 


The other brand I got 3 things from is Andrew Barton. Asda had a deal on where you can get 2 products for £6 from the range, so I got the S.O.S Help Me! Repairing Leave in Conditioning Spray, which was on its own £5. I absolutely love this, I use this all the time, it's great because you can use it on wet or dry hair. I always use this after I wash my hair, and sometimes I use it on the days where I haven't washed my hair if i feel like I need to. I also got in the offer was the S.O.S Help Me! Twice a week treatment mask which on its own was £3.89. I haven't used this yet, but it says that you uses a small amount and work into hair, leave for 3 minutes, comb and rinse thoroughly. I would use this with shampoo and conditioner, but I don't know if that's right, so please tell me if I'm wrong. I also got these 4 The Ultimate Blonde Super Hydrating Treatment Masks for 25p each instead of £1 each. These say to use once or twice a week and will repair damaged blonde hair in 3 minutes, I have yet to use this, but am looking forward to trying them out. 

If you have any recommendations for helping my hair, please suggest them in the comments. 
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment