Saturday, 23 May 2015

Try On: Bardot Fit and Flare Dress from George at Asda


Here is the link for the dress!
It is currently out of stock on the website, but I suggest having a look in your local store, as my local Asda still has quite a few in stock.

       

I bought this dress in my Small Haul: New Look, Peacocks and George at Asda blog post.


I love this dress, it is a knee length dress with lovely detailing around the waist to really accentuate your figure. The detailing that is around the waist is also just below the boobs. Which makes your boobs look bigger and draws more attention to them. 


The top of the dress has a slight bardot effect, which you cant really see from the photos. I think the neckline is very flattering, not to low, so you can wear this dress for work or around family.  

  
The bottom of this dress is so cute. I normally go for more of a bodycon style dress, so this flare style dress is new to me, but I really like it. It is very floaty and when you spin around, it is beautiful.


This is my first 'Try on' post, so I hope you liked it. I'm planning on doing a few more, so you can see how the pieces of clothing I buy look when i'm wearing them, to give you an idea of how they look. 
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment