Thursday, 30 July 2015

OOTD: Day out with Family


I thought I would show you what I recently wore, when I went out for the day with my family.
This is a really casual outfit, and something I wear all the time. 


Jacket: New Look
Top: New Look
Jeans: George at Asda
Bag: Primark
Shoes: Primark (I know you can't see my shoes, they are just plain black ballet flats)


Here's me laying on the grass, while the kids run and play hide and seek. 


This is my little brother and my cousin. 


Brother and Cousin again, just thought they looked cute.


Here's us all!
(L-R) My cousin Abby, me, my cousin Lucy, my cousin Ashleigh and my sister Amy. Then behind, there is my brother Hayden and cousin Katie.



I basically did this post, because I took loads of beautiful photos of the scenery and I wanted to post them somewhere. I don't think the people on instagram would of appreciated about 10 pictures, of the same park.


The river and little ducks coming to be fed. 


I just love how quiet and calm everything looks. 


The walkway to the bridge.


A random tree.



The view when I was laying on the floor. 



White Roses in the flower garden.


And finally, the Flower Garden.
I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos. I really love making posts like these because they're my family life and I can look back in the future and see them. 
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment