Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Review and Swatches: MUA Power Pout ~ Full Collection



I bought these Power Pouts in my MUA Part 2 Haul. They are currently on the MUA Website for £3 each, but when I bought them they were on sale for £1 each. These are a cheaper alternative to the Clinique Chubby Sticks I believe. There are a total of six shades, and they range from nudes to plum reds.

L-R Rendezvous, Justify, Runaway, Broken Hearted, Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love
These are named as a 'colour intense tint and balm' by MUA, I would definitely say they have the texture of a lip balm. They are smooth and creamy like a lip balm.  

L-R Rendezvous, Justify, Runaway, Broken Hearted, Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love
They have an appearance of having a glossy finish, but they aren't sticky like a gloss. They are really easy to apply as they are in a crayon form. You can also wind up the bottom of the stick, when you need more product. I really like that the packaging is the colour of the actual product, I love the fact that its all one colour.

without the flash
Rendezvous is a nude. 
Justify is more of a orange/coral colour. 
Runaway is a deeper orange with a red/pink undertone.
Broken Hearted is a darker pink.
Irreplaceable is the pinkest of shades, even though its packaging is purple/pink.
Finally, Crazy in love is a deep plum colour, with a red undertone.

with the flash
I think my favourites are Broken Hearted and Justify.
I would really recommend these Power Pouts as for the price they are a bargain.  If you would like me to do any lip swatches of any of these, please leave me a comment or message me on any of my social medias. Please tell me in the comments which your favourite shades are, and if you would purchase or have these Power Pouts.

Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment