Sunday, 16 August 2015

Review and Swatches: MUA Intense Glosses ~ 6 Shades


I currently have 6 of the MUA Intense Glosses, I bought the majority of these in my MUA Haul and I bought one in my MUA Haul Part 2. These are £2 on the MUA website, and you can also buy them from superdrug. When I bought mine, they were on sale for 75p each, such a bargain.

with flash (L-R); Smooch, Kiss and Make Up, Lips are Sealed, Kiss and Tell, Stolen Kisses, Pucker Up
I think originally there were 8 shades to choose from, but as they are a few years old they was only 6 on the MUA website when I got mine. On MUA's website it says they are 'sealed with a kiss in a high intensity gloss'.
without flash (L-R); Smooch, Kiss and Make Up, Lips are Sealed, Kiss and Tell, Stolen Kisses, Pucker Up
I like the packaging of these glosses, I love the little glittery lips that is on the lids. I would have preferred if the lips were either all the same colour or the colour of the lip gloss. These lip glosses can definitely be worn alone or with a lipstick underneath, as they are insanely pigmented for a lip gloss. The texture of the gloss isn't over sticky, there is defiantly a little stickiness but not that you can move without your hair sticking to it.
with flash (L-R); Smooch, Kiss and Make Up, Lips are Sealed, Kiss and Tell, Stolen Kisses, Pucker Up
I would describe these shades as;
Smooch is a glittery orange, the only pure glittery shade
Kiss and Make Up is a dark nude, brown/orange colour
Lips are Sealed is a pure light pink shade
Kiss and Tell is a fuchsia pink colour
Stolen Kisses is a dark red with a brown undertone shade
Pucker Up is the most red shade, a pure red colour

without flash (L-R); Smooch, Kiss and Make Up, Lips are Sealed, Kiss and Tell, Stolen Kisses, Pucker Up
I would recommend these lip glosses, they are highly pigmented and for as cheap as they are a definite winner. My favourite is Lips are Sealed, pleas tell me your favourite in the comments if you have tried any of the MUA intense glosses.
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment