Friday, 11 December 2015

Day 11 ~ Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar 2015

                       

                                  Day 11 of my Makeup Revolution advent calendar. 

  

                                                                      Day 11!

  

                                     Behind door 11 is this beautiful mint nail varnish. 

  

I love this colour, my bedroom is actually mint and pale pink, so I absolutely love this. Can't wait to wear this in spring or summer because I don't think this is a winter time colour. If you liked this post, come back tomorrow to find out what's behind door 12.
                                                                Thanks for Reading!
                                                                             xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment