Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Day 15 ~ Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar 2015

                        

                                            Day 15 of my Makeup Revolution advent calendar.

  

                                                                             Day 15!
                        
  

Behind door 15 is this hot pink nail varnish. It's a really beautiful colour, but definitely a summer colour. If you like this post, come back for door 16. Sorry I didn't post this on the 15th, my car broke down on the m62 while I was trying to come home for christmas and I was stuck on the side of the motorway for hours. 
                                                                     Thanks for Reading!
                                                                               xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment