Sunday, 6 December 2015

Day 6 ~ Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar 2015

         

                                     Day 6 of my Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar.

  

                                                                       Day 6!

  

                                                 Behind door six is this orange lipstick. 

  

This is a beautiful colour, but I don't think it really me. I'm more of a neutral person, rather than one with big bold colour. However, it will be a great addition to my collection. 

  

Here is a swatch of the lipstick. It's very much orange rather than the orangey red I thought it would be. If you like this post, come back tomorrow to find out what's behind door 7. 
                                                          Thanks for Reading!
                                                                       xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment