Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Day 8 ~ Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar 2015

                    

                                          Day 8 of my Makeup Revolution advent calendar.

  

                                                                                 Day 8!
    
          

Behind door 8 is this coraly pink lip gloss. I really love the colour in the tube, however this isn't the colour that shows on your lips. On me it just looks like a clear sheen on my lips. 

                                    

Here is the swatches of this lipgloss. On the left is the gloss spread out and on the right it is in a little blob to see the colour. I was surprise when I wore this gloss it wasn't that sticky, which was quite nice. If you like this post, come back tomorrow to find out what's behind door 9. 
                                                          Thanks for Reading!
                                                                       xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment