Saturday, 16 January 2016

Try On: Clothes I got for Christmas (Boohoo, Primark)


This is all the clothes I got for christmas. 

  

I got this Hogwarts long sleeve top from Primark, I think it was about £6. Absolutely love it, I'm completely obsessed with Harry Potter.

  

I got this basic maroon long sleeve t-shirt from primark for £3.50.

  

I also got the exact same t-shirt in grey for £2.50. I think black, white and grey were all £2.50 and the rest were £3.50.

  

I got this maroon jacket from primark for £10. 

  

I got this scarf from primark for £5.

  

I got this top from primark on sale for £3.


I got all the clothes from boohoo while they were on sale. This skater skirt was on sale for £4.


Here is a link;

  

 I got these high waisted scalloped edge shorts for £5 from boohoo.


Here is a link;


This is the exactly same skirt as the white one, this one is just light pink. This skirt was also £4.


Here is a link;


I got this dress from boohoo for £5. I thought this was a really unique dress, unfortunately I can't find the link on boohoo, so it is probably out of stock.

  

I got this stapless peplum dress from boohoo for £10. Here is the link for the dress;


I got this floral skater dress from boohoo for £8. Here is the link for this beautiful dress;

  

I got this stapless peplum dress from boohoo for £12. Here is the link for the dress;

  

I got this summer dress for £6 from boohoo. This dress is straight across the front, and has this ladder effect back. I can't find this dress on the boohoo website anymore so this is also probably out of stock.

    

This summer dress is £6, has a high neck and this ladder effect on the sides of the back. Here is the link for this dress;

  

I got this summer dress from boohoo for £6. This summer dress is tighter than the other two, has a scooped neck and this criss cross back. Here is the link for the dress;
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment