Tuesday, 12 January 2016

What I got for Christmas 2015


This is what I got for Christmas in 2015!


As we are going to Disney World in March, this year my parents decided we would get less than previous years. So instead of getting a 'main present', me and my sister just got money to spend.


I also bought some of this myself, as a present for myself.

  

This is what I got in my stocking, along with a scratch card which I didn't win on.

  

As you can see in these pictures I got a Remington three piece styling set which includes a hairdryer, hair straighteners, and a hair curler. I also got a chalkboard weekly list, mirror, photo frame and some books.

  

As you can see in these pictures I got a few kitchen products, candles, and makeup. I also got the Harry Potter book and Harry Potter mug from my sister.

  

As you can see in these pictures I got cushions, a minnie mouse teddy and a few clothes.

  

Some close up photos of the things I got for Christmas.

  

As you can see from the photo below, I got quite a few clothes. Mainly from boohoo and primark. I am going to do a try on post showing all these clothes.


Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment